Monday - Friday: 5pm - 8pm
Saturday: 12pm - 8pm
Any other time: By Appointment
4th Floor Victoria Suites
14 - 17 Park Street
Opposite Victoria Square
I’ve been faced with many challenges in Life , but next week would by far be the greatest thus far, I say that because its one of the few time things are totally out of my control.
My Gf aka Wifey starts her Chemo,(Breast Cancer) and whilst positive shes really scared. I am too , to be honest.
I goin in for reconstructive surgery to my knee because i destroyed my ACL MCL and other parts,(yep i cant walk right now) so they ll be grafting ligaments from the hamstring and inserting metal clips to attach to the patella something like that
"look out for me at the Airports ill be the one setting the Machines off"
we will take all the prayers and positive energy you have to send
Thanks in advance
He dead bruh
Here are 19 interesting facts about Trinidad and Tobago! Did you know most of these? Are there any you would add to the list?
1. Tobago only has 6% of the total area and 4% of the total population of this dual-island nation.
2. Trinidad was named by Christopher Columbus on his third voyage to the New World in 1498.
3. Trinidad and Tobago is one of the most important leatherback nesting sites.
4. Tobago got its name because it resembles a tobacco pipe (tavaco) used by local natives.
6. The Pitch Lake in South Trinidad is the largest natural deposit of asphalt in the world.
7. Trinidad and Tobago Carnival has been consistently ranked as one of the top ten Carnival celebrations in the world
8. The Steelpan: The only new acoustic instrument to be invented and accepted worldwide in the 20th century originated in Trinidad and Tobago.
9. The people of Tobago are called Tobagonians and those from Trinidad are called Trinidadians or Trinis. Together the people of Trinidad and Tobago are referred to as “Trinbagonians.”
10. The dances “limbo” and “calypso” were created in T&T.
11. Trinidad and Tobago’s Dr Joseph Lennox Pawan achieved international acclaim for the discovery of the transmission of the rabies virus by vampire bats.
12. The Trinidad Moruga “Scorpion” Pepper has officially been ranked as the world’s hottest pepper by the Guinness Book of Records.
13. The oldest rain forest reserve in the Western Hemisphere is located in Tobago.
14. Education in T&T is entirely free, contributing to the over 98% literacy rate.
Children are expected to have basic reading and writing skills before starting school at age 5. Most start preschool at 2 ½ years of age.
15. The world’s largest brain coral is located in Tobago.
16. The limbo dance originated as an event that took place at wakes in Trinidad and Tobago
17. The novels “Robinson Crusoe” and “Treasure Island” were based on these islands, and the movie “Swiss Family Robinson” was filmed here.
18. T&T is one of the world’s leading exporters of natural gas.
19. Cricket is the national sport.
Never Fight Alone!
In support of my GF who has been diagnosed with Cancer.
Done by Keir Marc Mohammed
French toast , omelette , toasted buns for breakfast . I love working In the kitchen . Ignore my crap on the floor in the back ground